What is Pioneer Projects?
Pioneer Projects provides targeted health and creative arts projects and activities that aim to support and engage people across the North Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria districts.
We currently provide:
- One to one assessment with all participants to ensure they are provided with the most appropriate service, whether within Pioneer Project’s delivery or signposting and referring to partner organisations
- Arts and Dementia groups in Bentham, Settle and Skipton
- Friendly and supportive art groups that are particularly suitable for people living with long-term health conditions/poor mental health
- Weekly Creative Respite Day in Settle offering stimulating social and creative activities for people living with dementia
- Support and activities for carers of people who are living with dementia alongside creative sessions for the cared for person
- Various Art groups for the whole community
- Looking Well Tuesday social drop in and shared Community lunch
- Exhibitions and Events that raise awareness of the importance of Arts and Health